Monday, October 27, 2008

Election'08: It's my party, I'll blog if I want to..

You'd (cry/blog) too, if it happened to you...

And since it's my blog; I am going to be posting daily until after the Election.

Some real interesting feelings:

1) I am not an Obama '"Stepford Wife". I am supporting him with GREAT misgivings.
He is NOT perfect. He IS too 'poised', he is NOT 'heavy with experience', like McCain.

Some positives:
  1. Obama IS qualified to be president on day one (and on day Two, unlike Sarah Palin).
  2. Obama IS (just like Pepsi was), the hope of a NEW Generation.
  3. Obama IS more qualified then John McCain to lead us in this period of UNKNOWN financial UNCERTAINTY. (Remember John McCain Admitted to knowing NOTHING about economics!)
  4. Obama has PLANS for saving our society (sound familiar?-see other blog)
  5. Unlike John McCain, he will actually TAX people with incomes OVER $250,000 per year. Note To (readers)... Do you actually MAKE $250,000 per year? I can only dream of that...PS: MY Proposal says start at 1million, not a quarter of a million!!!, and imposes a MINIMUM Millionaire tax of no less then one percent of GROSS income!
I am very fearful. I see a huge 'alleged' support of Obama. But I fear that if Obama does not win, the 'race' card will have been played by the white majority.

This having been said, I am very very fearful of our country being divided, this time worse then in the stolen Y2K election, where the Supreme Court (forced) the election of the republicans.
(in the survey of votes the next year, it was proven that the democrats would have won!)

I am stating now, that I will be out in force protesting, if more dicey election tactics are revealed this year. Especially since in 2000, and 2004, Republican 'tactics' to split/divert the vote were shown to have occurred.

My worse fear is that this issue will become violent, and will create a new 'UN-CIVIL war'.

It is quite possible, if one thinks about it, that if tactics leading to the rejection of valid voting takes place, it will absolutely lead to a war.

Will prisoners be taken??

Will we be forced to declare sides?

Will we ever have peace after this??

These are all valid thoughts.

And.

I hope that you are thinking, of voting for John McCain, these issues will
help to dissuade you from going out to vote.

If you were a Hilary supporter, I bet you think he is a "wishy-washy" and not a competent leader. If you really want to vote AGAINST Obama, just stay HOME. That's the safest way
to do this in my opinion

+--------------------------------------------------------------------------+
OK, you wanted a Political discussion: Here goes.

The background I believe that:
* We're HEADING into a DEPRESSION.
* It's going to be as BAD as the last one.
* The current failures only bring us 25% into the problem!!
* According to Robert Reich (former Sec'y of Labor under Clinton): The only number that he EVER saw, defining the
depression was that the unemployment rate hovered around 25%.
* We need a new deal.
* After 58 years of NO Health Care Reform (since 1950!) it will FINALLY be coming soon...
* We've managed to WASTE a FULL generation (from Zero to thirty) with decaying social, educational, and interpersonal skills.
* Our nation is no longer DOING (producing) anything.
SO, from these few premises, I have extrapolated a great deal of items to FIX our society...

But....
We need to make sure that a number of issues are resolved ALL at once.
If we don't do them ALL at once, its like juggling three RUNNING chain saws, but dropping one!

Here's what I came up with:

We need to do the FOLLOWING to FIX our Society:
* Create A Living Wage
* Create a National Single payer Healthcare
* Create a National 3-4 year draft (or alternate service)
* Create a Federally paid Day Care starting at six months
* Implement Tax Reform on the ULTRA Rich
* Lobbying (Political Reform)
* Education
* Infrastructure (road /bridge/Systems repairs)
* Lack of Training/futures
* Truth and Reconcilliation Commission
* A new "Manhattan" project, focusing on Energy INDEPENDENCE

See my other blog: http://sos-newdeal.blogspot.com for more details.

No comments: