Now. This Palin's for YOU...
Oh. By the Way...
" I am....practicing very hard (and cursing very liberally, while trying to practice saying
- President McCain. OK I can accept this one.
- Vice President Palin (See picture above)
but I am having much trouble saying...
and of course, after this the inevitable (in 2012) President Hil. OR President Clinton.
And consider this my election Preview.
Obama has lost.Totally. Historically. Without a prayer.
and a conversation with someone ELSE (NOT me ... for a change, who said...)
What, you expect Palin to be a political Veep, no way, she's got five kids, with a special needs one too. She'll be in the Veep's mansion breastfeeding for the next four years..
And I answered, "besides being Sexist that's a terrible thing to say...", and they said, "You're right, she's totally unqualified and a terrible choice. But he screwed up, and the Republican base, as well as the entire rest of the population is gonna vote for her because her daughter rebelled and got knocked up.
And I said, well doesn't the fact that she believes in Abstinence only sex education mean her value systems in today's day and age are screwed up? It just goes to show that her values are so out of touch with what our country needs...And to say it was just a rebellious daughter bemoans the fact that the daughter might never heard of what a condom was FROM who her PARENT, who SHOULD have been teaching something USEFUL to her.
And then he answered, " Well you know, that's the exact reason Obama's gonna lose. ONLY because it became such an issue, and any parent, no matter what the religion can understand the rebellious teenager."
OK. Practice again.
Vice President Palin.
No calls in the middle of the night.
Although, if that happened, we'd have a female president AND vice president (Pelosi)..
Hmmm.... Hormone alert.
cheers. (practice saying Republican President...1,000 times)
OK, you wanted a Political discussion: Here goes.
The background I believe that:
* We're HEADING into a DEPRESSION.
* It's going to be as BAD as the last one.
* According to Robert Reich (former Sec'y of Labor under Clinton): The only number that he EVER saw, defining the
depression was that the unemployment rate hovered around 25%.
* We need a new deal.
* After 58 years of NO Health Care Reform (since 1950!) it will FINALLY be coming soon...
* We've managed to WASTE a FULL generation (from Zero to thirty) with decaying social, educational, and interpersonal skills.
* Our nation is no longer DOING (producing) anything.
SO, from these few premises, I have extrapolated a great deal of items to FIX our society...
We need to make sure that a number of issues are resolved ALL at once.
If we don't do them ALL at once, its like juggling three RUNNING chain saws, but dropping one!
Here's what I came up with:
We need to do the FOLLOWING to FIX our Society:
* Create A Living Wage
* Create a National Single payer Healthcare
* Create a National 3-4 year draft (or alternate service)
* Create a Federally paid Day Care starting at six months
* Implement Tax Reform on the ULTRA Rich
* Lobbying (Political Reform)
* Infrastructure (road /bridge/Systems repairs)
* Lack of Training/futures
* Truth and Reconcilliation Commission
* A new "Manhattan" project, focusing on Energy INDEPENDENCE
See my other blog: http://sos-newdeal.blogspot.com for more details.