Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Impeach NOW: BUSH and CHENEY MUST GO

OK I'm tired. TELL THE GUY with THE button,

HE LOST the last election!




Sorry. THIS IS BULLSHIT.

ABC News (I like their RSS feeds, I don't watch their news, ok?) leads off with THIS STORY here

stating:
A defiant President Bush warned Democrats Tuesday to accept his offer to have top aides testify about the firings of federal prosecutors only privately and not under oath or risk a constitutional showdown from which he would not back down.


Oh YEAH, BRING it on. Unlike CLINTON, HE WILL LOSE the F#&#$%^ Impeachment vote in the SENATE..

And I also say IMPEACH the DAMNED VP at the same time.

As I said PREVIOUSLY... PRESIDENT Pelosi will work fine for me!

Ditch the LYING THIEVING, ANTI-DEMOCRATIC, PRO-TORTURE, PRO-"US-citizen spying" PRESIDENT that thinks HE IS America's answer to the congress and the democrats

Start with the Attorney GENERAL
THEN GO TO CHENEY
THEN remove SECURITY CLEARANCE from CARL ROVE

Just IMPEACH the ENTIRE Presidential Branch for VIOLATING our CONSTITUTION


There. I feel Somewhat better.
Now if the damned congress would JUST get started with this!

No comments: