Thursday, August 24, 2006

Computerized VOTING: -update


Did you know there was a "curse" once uttered which went, "May you live in interesting times".

Well Last week I heard a story that (I tried to find the original, but couldn't- is that a conspiracy?;)
there were troubles with the paper trails coming out of voting machines in Ohio.

Well here's my lates. First, a site that is decidely against electronic voting, and is a resource for us ALL http://blackboxvoting.org.

Next a site that is a "teeny" bit on the left side, run by an activist, who is also running as the GREEN PARTY candidate for Governor in Ohio...(Home page here) Such interesting past columns, as "Did the NSA help BUSH steal the election?"


Look at this video
At any rate, I had a recent submission from a family "friend", that again made me sick HERE.

No comments: