WHY am I not for OBAMA?
NOTHING to do with RACE (even though I'm white! I swear!)
Top Reasons why I don't like Obama (for President)
- He's a great Senator, and has great potential once he's seasoned.
- He's NOT Seasoned.
- He has (only 2 years) National Service
- He was a STATE senator before this
- He's unproven in national and international situations.
- He is competing against the first woman with a chance to be president.
- AUGH, could she lose the election (a la Ralph NADER?)
- Don't FORGET 2000 The Supreme Court annointed the Loser president!
- Do we REALLY want to split the ENTIRE party NOW?
IN SUMMARY, I am against OBAMA because I am afraid.
NOT of a Black President (may I be alive to see the day when it comes...)
Because I am afraid of another REPUBLICIAN RULING (and removing) our failing democracy. for the next four years.
AND I need to explain why I don't (REALLY!) support HILLARY either (see HERE- Eventually!)
2008 Haiku: Impeach Cheney; Pelosi Pardons ; Democracy Restored-- Pass it on