Thursday, February 08, 2007

In Memoriam: Anna Nicole Smith (1967-2007: {39})



I Can't belive it.

The Stripper who got it all, went to the Supreme Court, and got the chance for her money again.

Just to have her son die last fall.

She died today.

Hmmmm... Live fast, die young, just like her hero Marilyn Monroe.. At least we have a Marilyn Monroe movie we can watch to remember HER!

"She wanted to be like Marilyn her whole life and ironically died in a similar manner," her lawyer said. Monroe died of a drug overdose at age 36 in 1962.

The Texas-born Smith was a topless dancer at strip club before she entered her photos in a search contest and made the cover of Playboy magazine in 1992.


Goodbye my precious... We'll miss you, and the great headlines we watched from you


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

o my god...i no..i like just totally found that out...i was so surprised when i hear the news!

Steph said...

Why is ANYONE surprised? I'm only shocked that she managed to live as long as she did.

Anonymous said...

well why would you be surprised? she died at a totally young age!

Mark Brown said...

Hey 'lissy, I'd be surprised too.

It's just like the Steve Irwin death (which I ignored...)
Wrestling with a sting ray is NOT a good idea!) But he was young too. (and I am SO SO glad they destroyed the tape WITHOUT it getting onto the internet!)

Sigh
The boss