(Are we sure that this is only Britain's Unluckiest man, and not the "Worlds Worst Klutz"??
A 54-year-old Brit, locally dubbed as "Britain's unluckiest man" - has continued a lifelong tradition of mishaps by falling down a manhole.
Our subject has:
* began his career as a child, when he fell off a horse and cart and was run
over by a delivery van.
excuse me. Is that ONE or TWO accidents?
one (when he fell off a horse and cart and was run over by a delivery van.)
Two (I vote for TWO different accidents!)
- as a kid, when he fell off a horse and cart
- and was also run over by a delivery van
- As a teenager, he fell from a tree and broke his arm.
- On his way home from hospital - on Friday 13th - the bus he was in crashed, provoking another fracture in the same arm.
- he's been hit by lightning twice,
- (2nd lightning hit for those counting the bullets!)
- been the victim of a rock-fall in a mine
- has nearly drowned
- and has enjoyed three car crashes. (First crash)
- (second Crash)
- (third crash -- Poor bastard!)
- This time he fell down a manhole, and suffered injuries to his back, left leg and both knees as a result of the tumble, and will be out of action for 32 weeks
And I thought I was a klutz!!!