Thursday, October 05, 2006

DemocracY: HASTERT : RESIGN NOW!

NOT only should HASTERT RESIGN but he SHOULD also give up his SEAT in CONGRESS IMMEDIATELY



What do you want the election to be based on.
A representitive who solicits children to
safety security and prospertity my foot (presidential spokesman today)

I say I want HOUSE leadership that does NOT throw away ETHICS violations and DOES NOTHING for TWO YEARS.


This IS about ETHICS, and DO-NOTHING leadership.


This has NOTHING to do with a Representative and his dirty IM messages except that he didnt know that IM's are automatically SAVED on the computer~!!!!!


Save OUR DEMOCRACY

VOTE DEMOCRATIC and throw

ALL the bums OUT



A Huge Denny Hastert Fan... (VP Cheney)

I love Dick... (Denny Hastert)

Good. both of you go off on a gay vacation together!



I can't believe he has the NERVE to say this was brought out by the DEMOCRATS as a campaign stunt

No comments: