Thursday, April 27, 2006

HumoR: TAKE MY SON (please!)

Now I understand why some people like CraigsList

Tivoli!
Date: 2006-04-01, 1:35PM EST


I won't go into the whole story, but my son got dumped by the girl he was going to take to his prom. The prom is in a few weeks and I want him to have a date.

So here is the deal. Go with my son as his date. No expectations on his or my part other than going to the prom with him. He is tall, fairly good looking, but somewhat unexperienced with girls. He is not a geek as he played on 2 varsity high school sport teams for the past 3 years.

What's in it for you. $500 cash for your time and I will pick up the cost of your dress, hair styling, etc. up to another $300. You will be picked up in a limo.

Requirements are that you are cute and could pass for 17-19.

Thanks.


*** and I'd bet the last line that isn't in here, but goes in the response is: and if he gets lucky, you'll get an extra $500 (just kidding... that'd be illegal!)

Imagine the conversation:
Wow Dad. You got me a WHAT to for me to take to the prom?!
Just great
markbnj

No comments: