Friday, February 03, 2006

ConstiTution: The Patriot Act (R.I.P.)

Our founding fathers really DID have a good idea when they set up a three part system of checks and balances.

It's quite interesting that the three previous major removal of rights of americans
(Civil War, WW2 Japanese concentration camps, and one other I can't remember from that time.

AND now, our LYING father President tells us:
I need to PROTECT us AMERICANs by
TAKING AWAY YOUR FREEDOM of speech.

I want YOU to be a spineless lemming ,
and accept my EXPLANATION of WHY I have
UNILATERALLY and WANTONLY violated the LAWS of this country.

AND I want you as my fellow americans TO STAY silent
while I take everyone who disagrees with me away.
First the ISLAMIC terrorists
Then the NON-ISLAMIC terrorists
THEN the anti government terrorists
THEN the ANTI-Christian terrorists

And guess what?
When they come to take you away? No one will care anymore

No comments: