Shout and Shame-Out's
Quick Pro's and Con's to vendors out there.
Shame out: to Dunkin' Donuts
Why: OVERPRICED ICED
The perfect recipe for a cup of iced coffee:
take two cups where one is double the size of the first:
(For example: A 16 oz and a 32 oz cup)
1) Fill first (smaller cup) with coffee/milk/sweetner.
2) Fill second (larger cup) to the brim with ICE.
ICE is NOT purchased. It is Made ON the SITE of the store(with two ingredients! [filtered water and Electricity]
3) Take Small Cup, fill Large cup with contents.
4) cover large cup, and give to customer, for inflated PREMIUM price for DOUBLE the cost of the same SMALL size.
A 16 oz. cup of coffee now costs $1.79 (what ever happened to the $0.69 cent coffee?)
The same sized coffee (16oz) , with 200% more ice is now given to you as the customer for $3.09 (which if my math is still correct )which is a 71% price increase.
Jeers to Dunkin' Donuts for DUNKing OUR WALLETS at THEIR expense.
Shout-Out to WAWA (fast food chain like 7-11)
Cheers to Wawa convenience Stores.
WHY: Their Soda fountains have WATER and Seltzer taps that are MARKED.
Note that 7-11 and Quick-Chek do NOT have soda fountains that are marked with SELTZER taps...
(In case you haven't seen this before, I believe the CURRENT recession will become a BAD DEPRESSION (Just like the 1930's!)
We're HEADING into a DEPRESSION.
We need a new deal.
We need to make sure that a number of issues are resolved ALL at once.
If we don't do them ALL at once, its like juggling three RUNNING chain saws, but dropping one!
We need to FIX:
* A Living Wage
* National Single payer Healthcare
* National 3-4 year draft (or alternate service)
* Federally paid Day Care starting at six months
* Tax Reform
* Lobbying (Political Reform)
* Lack of Training/futures
See my other blog: http://sos-newdeal.blogspot.com for more details on rebuilding society.