Sunday, June 03, 2007

Stupid IS: (with photo)



OKAY

Story HERE

Who ate exhibit ONE? That would be the RastaTEERS?
and
Who ate exhibit TWO? That would be the TWIXted?

And who forgot to send me MY Rasta Reeses???

I suppose that Hershey Co. is justified in suing a California marijuana dealer for ripping off the company's name by selling marijuana-laced knockoffs.

It just SOUNDS strange.

Intellectual property lawyers who spoke to ABC News said the chocolate company might have a strong case under current trademark laws.

"Does the customer really believe Hershey is making marijuana-laced candy? I don't think so," said Robin Feldman, a professor who teaches intellectual property law at the University of California at San Francisco's law school.

Life goes on!

2 comments:

True Jersey Girl said...

Just wanted you to know that I have RSS feeds on my blog and have for quite a while...not sure whats wrong, but its turned on!

Molly said...

ha ha ha...I bet those guys were banking.

and...they were probably making the Hershey Co. some money too...I know I couldn't smoke any buddahfinger without wanting a butterfinger!