Monday, April 24, 2006

RumSFelD: My Rules for Life (2nd in a series) Serving in the White House (Part 2of 6)

What the Heck is this? Read THIS post.

--> Note that all quotes titled"rumsfeld sez" comes from a document he created in 2001, entitled, "My Rules for Life" (see bottom of post for original source)<--

$$$ Rumsfeld Says $$$
3. Don’t begin to think you’re the President. You’re not. The Constitution provides for only one.
*** markbnj sez *** I actually approve of his actions in this Rule. He has very carefully followd this Rule.

$$$ Rumsfeld Says $$$
4. In the execution of Presidential decisions work to be true to his views, in fact and tone.
*** markbnj sez *** I actually approve of his actions in this Rule. He has very carefully followd this Rule.

$$$ Rumsfeld Says $$$
5. Know that the immediate staff and others in the Administration will assume that your manner, tone and tempo reflect the President’s.
*** markbnj sez ***I do not approve of the Secretary's actions in this Rule. However, he has very carefully followd this Rule.

$$$ Rumsfeld Says $$$
6. Learn to say “I don’t know.” If used when appropriate, it will be often.
*** markbnj sez ***I do not belive that a honest analysis of this rule would EVER show that the Secretary's actions in this administration have EVER shown that he even knows how to SAY the words, "I don't know"
$$$ Rumsfeld Says $$$
7. If you foul up, tell the President and correct it fast. Delay only compounds mistakes.
*** markbnj sez *** I Think THIS is the MOST damaging statement to possibly emerge that will hurt Donald Rumsfeld forever and forever.Pleaes Discuss (and Document freely!) I will leave it to others to suggest why Mr. Rumsfeld has failed.


--Read the ORIGINAL source HERE:
Rumsy says:See my original post HERE. (all 13 pages of it)
http://www.library.villanova.edu/vbl/bweb/rumsfeldsrules.pdf
Amazing. the original disapeared... look HERE
for the Google Cached version!

No comments: