- Today (4/17/2006) I predict:
- Oil at $89-$95 per barrel by December 31st 2006.
- Donald RumsFeld WILL be out of office by end of year.
- The Senate will be re-taken by Democrats.
- The House of Representatives will have a 5 vote (at most) Republican majority.
- Immigration reform will NOT pass in 2006. The republicans will NOT realize that Americans will see THEIR party as what killed the bill.
- George W. Bush will NOT be indicted or charged with Impeachment, or any other political act. Our Politicians are too scared to do this.
- The United Nations WILL open a war crimes investigation into the war and Invasion of Iraq.
- Iran Will Call the United States's Bluff and continue their weapons program.
- Microsoft will NOT be able to release Windows Vista to the corporate Market in 2006.
- (I almost forgot) George Bush will be forced to admit that he needs to bring back the DRAFT in the US because recruiting rates are so low!
- (What I'd like to see, but likely won't:) 500,000 troops in IRAQ by end of 2006.
(end of 4/17 predictions. More will follow.
Monday, April 17, 2006
PrognosticatioN: 2006 Predictions
I didn't start this blog in January, so I can make my predictions late. I will update this post as they come to pass or fail...