Apparently, the AP has reporters that have nothing better to do then to surf for interesting posts for us!
- According to reporters, you can find it all on craigslist...
- In Atlanta, an ad offers a room in exchange for "sex and light office duty."
- In Los Angeles, a one-bedroom pool house is free "to a girl that is skilled and willing."
- In New York City, a $700-a-month room is available at a discount to a fit female willing to provide sex.
- In Bradenton, Fla., townhouse seeks a "female that likes to be nude. Nothing more expected."
They have to be attractive. I don't let just anybody come into my house," said Mike, in New York City