Sunday, March 19, 2006

RanDom: My FourQuestions, Ummm Four Things...

My Four Questions, thanks to the following...
Mark Simonson and Jeffery Zeldman and Greg Storey.

, and
Four Jobs I've Had:
  1. Film Lab Technician for a large (Major) Film Processing Plant.
  2. Web site "fixer" (making Web site more user friendly) from the 50,000 foot view--AKA Software Architect.
  3. Public TV Station Sound/Video technician.
  4. Bench Tech, doing chip level repairs on Apple II,II+ PC's.
Four movies I can watch over and over
  1. Stanley Kubrick, 2001, A Space Oddessy
  2. Mel Brooks, History of the World, Part I
  3. Mel Brooks, Blazing Saddles
  4. Mel Brooks, Young Frankenstein
Four places I've lived (All in NYC!)
  1. Yecca Flats, Manhattan (aka Washington Heights)
  2. Mid-Town Manhattan
  3. The Bronx
  4. Queens
Four TV shows I love(d)--This is tough, I no longer own a working TV set, although I still have a TIVO (Contradiction?!!!- SO is life in general!)
  1. Night Court
  2. Saturday Night Live
  3. Get Smart (Mel Brooks!)
  4. Sesame Street *
Four places I've vacationed
  1. Orlando
  2. US Virgin Islands
  3. Mexico
  4. Boulder, Colorado


    Four Places I Surf Daily
  1. Slashdot.org

  2. The Daily Crossword-I usually print it

  3. The Daily Register-- RSS feed for FIREFOX


  4. The Onion



* The first time I saw Sesame Street, I was working at A Public TV Station in NYC, and it had recently gone on the air. I was actually running the "Air Check" console, making sure that the signal leaving the studio actually went over the air, when I was first blown away by one of the early years of Sesame Street.

No comments: