Tuesday, February 28, 2006

HumoR: Fat Tuesday Joke Direct from New Orleans

I swear I didn't create this, I just had to pass it on!


Subject: A fun joke for Fat Tuesday-- Direct from the Big Easy

Three guys -- a Canadian farmer, Osama bin Laden, and an American engineer
-- are walking together one day. They come across a lantern and a Genie
pops out of it.

"I will give each of you one wish, which is three wishes total" says the
Genie.

The Canadian says, "I am a farmer, my dad was a farmer, and my son will
also farm. I want the land to be forever fertile in Canada." Pooooof!
With a blink of the Genie's eye, the land in Canada was forever made
fertile for farming.

Osama bin Laden was amazed, so he said, "I want a wall around Afghanistan, Saudia Arabia, Iraq and Iran so that no infidels, Jews or Americans can come into our precious state." Pooooof! Again, with the blink of the Genie's eye, there was a huge wall around those countries..

The American engineer asks, "I am very curious. Please tell me more about
this wall". The Genie explains, "Well, it's 5000 feet high, 500 feet thick and
completely surrounds these countries........ it's virtually impenetrable.

The American engineer smiles and says, "Fill it with water."

Pooooof

You like, eh?

No comments: