Wednesday, February 01, 2006

ConstiTution: - Cindy Sheehan SOTU arrest

The Beginning.


OK. I admit it. I'm a greek. Alway have been. Always will be. I am also a lifelong Democrat, so you may see some interesting posts here.


The first reason I am adding this is so that
you have a place to complain, as well as know what is going on.

I may work backwards at some point. But. Starting with today, the day after the "State of the Union" {SOTU henceforth} (Feb 1,2006) I figured out that I'd start by commenting on the ability of the Congressional lack of the FIRST amendment in OUR country.

Did you know Cindy Sheehan (The woman who's son was one of the victims of a IED*) was arrested yesterday? Only minutes before the President's SOTU address, she was arrested and ejected from her seat Read Cindy's Story. By the way? Why was she arrested?

She was wearing a t-shirt that simply said, "2,245 Dead — How Many More??"

Oh. And just to show that this is NOT a question of only bothering democrats and LIBERALS you need to know that the WIFE of Congressman Bill Young (R-Fl) was ALSO ejected for wearing a shirt that said, "Support the Troops Defending Our Freedom" Link to story here

That's it for now
----------------
Bush Lies, and We Need to remind EVERYONE we know that WE know he's lying.
Support our constitution. Impeach/Indict Bush on War Crime Violations.
Bush Lies. America Dies.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OK. I admit it. I'm a greek.

Yes! I always wanted some spiffy heritage!